Kindergarten Supply List 2011-2012
· Sturdy bookbag that your child can open and close easily. It needs to be large and wide enough to hold a 2 inch notebook and library book. Please no rolling bookbags.
· I have ordered a notebook for daily communication. It is $1.25.
· 24 or more plain #2 pencils (to go into a community set to be used by the class)
· 1 pack of cap erasers (to go into a community set to be used by the class)
· 1 bottle of white school glue
· 2-3 packs of 24 regular crayons (the 24 pack includes the color gray, pink, and white along with the basic 8 colors)
· 1 pair of 5” scissors
· 8 or more glue sticks
· 1 box of baby wipes
· 2 boxes of tissues
· 1 bottle of hand sanitizer OR hand soap
· Headphones for classroom and Computer Lab use (You can supply your own or purchase from school. They are usually $5.50).
Wish List Items
· Re-sealable baggies (sandwich/quart/gallon)
· Wiggle eyes
· Batteries (AA; AAA)
· Clorox/Lysol Wipes
· Large Glue sticks for hot glue gun
· White Paper lunch sacks
· Men’s small/medium white t-shirts (for use at Thanksgiving)
· Individually wrapped candy for treats
· Blue poster putty
P.S. Supplies can be brought to Open House, August 4th, 3-7p.m.