Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's Great to be Back!

I'm so sorry that I've been away for so long!!! There are never enough hours in the day to do what is needed. It's also been quite a challenging year, but has gotten better each week. However, I have been "stalking" this great teacher, Deanna Jump, for the past year! I finally got a chance to meet her! I've looked forward to it for quite some time and am so appreciative of her time and effort when allowing my cohorts and me to visit! We did this on our Fall Break-we're so dedicated! ;) She is great and her room is just perfect!

2 comments:

Tessa said...

I am very jealous! So glad you got to visit her and see how she rolls!
Tessa
Spotlight on Kindergarten

Sandra said...

She was great and gracious! She'll be at the Georgia Kindergarten Conference in November! I wish I could go, but there's no money in the budget.